Friday, November 02, 2007

Hmmm....bacon is there anything better? Hi my name is Gerrett and I'm a new "fat guy" in the making. I've been obsessed with bacon for a while and now with my new found unemployment I am finally able to take that love to a whole new level. I realise that weighing in at 142 does not make me by any means a heavy man, but I'm ready to go the distance. For years I've been a fat guy trapped in a little man's body, but with help from Justin and the Baconator my inner corpulence will shine. My goal is to gain for Jesus 40 lbs. As of now I have grown out of my 30-30 pants and now my 32-30's are uncomfortable. Praise Jesus!!!! I love eating new animals and I'm not big into sweets so if anybody has any new recipes for big gains let me know. So until next time my your bacon never burn.( unles you like it that way!!) --Gerrett